Air Ambulance Network, has compiled this printable guide to assist those inquiring about any air medical transportation service; Air Ambulance, Commerical Escort or a Commerical Strecher Service. It would be helpful to be prepared to provide the following to the Flight Coordinator:
- Patients NAME
- Patients DATE OF BIRTH
- Patients WEIGHT & HEIGHT
- Medical Condition: Can the patient sit, or ambulate, Special Diets
- Reason for transfer
- Callers Info – include phone number contacts Passengers accompanying with patient.
- Financial considerations:
- Does patient require special equipment like (Oxygen, Ventilator, IV)
- Does the patient have health insurance? If Yes, Copy of Insurance Cards
- Contact information for financial arrangements?
We provides air ambulance Services the world class Pre-Post Hospital care, Air Ambulance Services, Road Ambulance Services in Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Patna, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Indore, Bhopal, Gowhati, Jaipur, Ahmadabad, Goa, and almost all other cities.